The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde - Scott McKowen, Arthur Pober, Robert Louis Stevenson I read The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson today. (The edition I linked is one from this year & is a lovely, crisp little edition of the story.) I had never read it & I must say that I *absolutely* loved it (I'm a big fan of books that explore the duality of man's good/evil nature); it has immediately joined my list of 'favorite' books. It's a perfect short story. The story is somewhat different than what I expected (based on the lore of "Jekyll/Hyde" that I knew going in) & I *so* wish I had no prior knowledge of the idea of Jekyll/Hyde; what a treat it must have been for the original readers of this story to be fully surprised at the revelations as they happened. Even so, it was still fabulous & wonderfully told. I enjoyed every sentence of this tense, tight tale. The writing & vocabulary are just spot-on, imo. This is a great read & a classic that everyone should experience!